The Finistère - a rich and varied department in Brittany
The Breton name for Finistère is Penn-ar-Bed and its department number is 29.
It is situated at the western tip of Brittany. It is a highly appreciated destination for tourism thanks to a large number of major sites to visit:
- The Crozon Peninsula, where our 4-star Le Grand Large family campsite is located
- The Bay of Douarnenez and the Pointe du Raz south of Crozon
- The town of Quimper
- The islands at the end of the world: Sein, Ouessant
- The Bay of Brest to the north of Crozon
- The Abers and the Iroise Sea
- The famous mountains of Arrée
- The coast between Concarneau and Pont-Aven
- The coast between Roscoff and the Bay of Morlaix
We wish you all a warm welcome to Finistère for an unforgettable holiday.